Are you looking for helpful tips on how to lose weight healthily and eat more consciously?
We’ll enlighten you on how to do it, what a meal replacement is, and how to stick with it.
TIPS FOR LOSING WEIGHT
- Get enough sleep because sleep stimulates your metabolism and helps with your weight loss in the long run. Also, your body can only work at full power if it has gotten enough rest.
- Drink plenty of water! Preferably 2 to 3 liters a day. If you don’t like water so much, you can also drink unsweetened tea – or drizzle a little lemon into your water.
- Avoid stress. Stress harms you and your body, you feel listless and exhausted, you get headaches more easily.
- Change your diet. With a change of diet with the Shape World ABNEHM COLLECTION you learn to eat healthy and what really matters when it comes to macronutrients.
HOW TO CHANGE THE DIET
With our ABNEHM COLLECTION your change of diet and the withdrawal from sugar will succeed guaranteed! With the weight loss cure you will be weaned off sugar with the help of the shakes, put together your healthy plates and find your feel-good shape naturally. The proteins and nutrients they contain not only ensure that you have a full meal replacement at all times, but also conjure up healthy skin, hair and nails. With the code
you get 10% discount on the flavour of your choice and on the whole Shape World Shop!
In our SHAPE BABE app, you’ll find lots of delicious recipes to help you put together a plate of balanced food.
The so-called MKM’s (mixed food meals) are composed of a colorful base for half of your plate. The rest of your plate will be a quarter protein side dish and a quarter carbohydrate side dish.
WHAT IS A MEAL REPLACEMENT?
Meal replacement shakes are designed to completely replace meals. Energy reserves can be replenished in a targeted manner when there is no time for a proper meal. Through the substitute meal, the body can be supplied with the important substances in a particularly simple way.
WHAT ELSE YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR BODY
- Define clear goals! It is important that you formulate realistic goals that you can achieve. This prevents you from being unhappy with yourself when you don’t achieve your goals.
- Build exercise into your daily routine. Exercise in the fresh air releases happiness hormones and frees you from stress!
- Do something good for yourself in between and reward yourself for your successes!